Saturday, September 18, 2010

bersenang2 dahulu,bermatian2 kemudian

        
 if only....
          i can use my time wisely..
          i am hardworking...
          i have a steady timetable...
          i follow my timetable...
          i think of the consequences of my action...
          i did not spend most of my time playing games...
          we had more time for holiday....
          a day is equal to 72 hours....
          we have no assignment....
          we have no test...
          the assignment are like a walk in the park...
          if only the test is included with answer...

life would be easier.
haha.this is just my holiday self-evaluation or should i say remorse or guilt?
but enought guilt,i really enjoyed this holiday.
summary-selalang-nek aji tinggal-fam photo-raya btu-fes time-keta kancil nang melekat rh aku-raya btu-umah byk.haha
skian

No comments:

Post a Comment